Tupac Shakur was pronounced dead after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas 22 years ago – but many refuse to believe he was actually killed.
Michael Nice, 56, had been at the heart of conspiracies in recent months claiming the rapper is still alive.
He first hit headlines last year when he revealed the private jet that he used to “smuggle” Tupac out of the country.
But now, the YouTube channel that Michael worked for has claimed he is dead.
Despite no official news reports confirming the death, Icini Studios posted a video on December 21 saying he had been found dead on December 18.
They spoke to his “brother” – Johnny – who claimed his death seemed suspicious.
“Unfortunately, a great man passed away,” he said.
“He was found slumped at his wheel and was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Reports came back saying natural causes but earlier that night, he told me he was going to a meeting and he wasn’t too happy about it.
Johnny then makes the bizarre leap to say “I suspect he was having a meeting with MI5 agents and Michael Nice was poisoned”.
In his last appearance before his supposed death, Michael had said he had got in touch with a Tupac “body double” who was willing to come forward with testimony the rapper was still alive.
Johnny even posted a picture supposedly showing the corpse of his brother at the end of the clip.
But viewers struggled to believe the claims.
“This is so fake, just like the news he talks about,” one wrote.
Another commented: “I just hope you have the decency to tell people it’s not real, you can see it’s not blood ffs.”
A third had a different view, saying: “His death does seem suspicious.”